Wednesday, August 24, 2011

People are so impatient

Hello! Ok so on August 30th, it is going to be Paula's birthday. I'm getting her the best gifts ever and she has been nagging me to tell her. Every single day she asks me to tell her what i'm getting her but i always say the famous quote.. "no" lol but i mostly say "wait until your birthday" but she is so impatient! So me made an agreement. I am allowing to give her a few clues but knowing how "slow" (hehe) Paula is she might not get her finger on what i'm trying to say(which is good). If you see anything that says "clue" it is intended to Paula, but she doesn't know exactly where i'm going to put them. It could be here on our blog, our twitter, i might text her, or they could even be in my videos. You guys can try figuring out what it is but it's going o be tricky:)
    xoxo, Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment