Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey guys! Ah, long time no talk..or see. I'm soo sorry for ignoring this blog, and not making any videos for 2 weeks! With Thanksgiving, I had soo many tests crammed in before break. I should be asleep by now but I just wanted to blog. I am super excited because it is....DECEMBER! My most favorite month of the year. I love the christmas spirit and all the pretty lights. I feel all tingly and happy just thinking about it. I can not believe it is already December. It's crazy how time flies. I have been listening to Christmas music and we already put up our decorations. The most exciting thing today was that it is currently snowing as I sit here typing! I was so happy because I wasn't expecting it to snow. Whats December without snow? I am looking forward to making more videos and blog posts. I think I should finally go to bed. I hope you guys have an awesome night:) Only 24 more days until Christmas!
xoxo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment